Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecologist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

I was suffering from iregular periods so because of that i was on famila 28 tablets but then in feb i got married in feb and without any medicine i got pregnant in march but unfortunately i had a miscarriage on 7 week . I had 40 days bleeding . Now i want to get pregnant again ..plz guide me

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Have long term precautions to have Conception as soon as it could be possible and to avoid any risks and Complications.
-have Complete treatment of any health issue u have.
-have balanced diet, weight and Bmi.
-have recreational activities and quit recreationaldrugs(caffeine, tobacco, coccaine).
-have daily walk, yoga and Exercise.
-folic acid daily.
-have sex in fertile period of cycle.
-have plenty of vegetables, fruits and water.
-as soon as gets Conception have early booking, detailed discussion of your history with obstetrician to have proper management.
-best of luck.

Post Owner

After abortion i didnt get my period ...what should i do ??

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Have serum betahcg to check pregnancy status if comes positive have folic acid and detailed Evaluation in gynae Emergency.

If beta hcg negative just have balanced diet, weight and Bmi and wait for periods as body need some time to regulate hormonal upset.
-have balanced diet, weight and Bmi.
-Complete treatment for any health issue u have.
-have recreational activities and quit recreational drugs.
Best of luck

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

How would i know whem is my fertile period ??

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
add folic acid 400 microgram to ur daily prenatal vitamins...its only been few months tht u got married so wait for natural conception...
hope u hv done ur essential post miscarriage Invx...hopefully u ll hv a next successful pregnancy...
all the best...

Post Owner

Dr i want to ask after having primolut n for 5 days 3 times a day i got withdrawl bleeding ..m now will i ovulate after this like normal menstrual bleeding or not ?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem
Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
ur query is right as all these COCP and POP do cause ovarian suppression-but hopefully ur ovulation mus hv been resumed by now as ur duration of taking these tabs is v less...for confirmation of ovulation u can hv serial of pelvic USG starting from Day 1 of ur menstural cycle until identification of corpus luteum-another thing u can do is to do ur serum progesterone level on Day 21 if u hv 28days cycle-then u can also check ur temp everyday before u rise from ur bed,slightly inceeased temperature in the middle of ur cycle ll indicate ovulation-then hv ovulation kits available in market...
all the best...

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

On the 7th week of pregnancy i had an bortion which was happened at 28 april and i had bleeding till 14 jun . After that till now i did not get my pregnant its july 20 .. what should i do ??

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello dr ... i need help .. plz help me . I always being healthy chubby girl then i suffered from irregular periods then i checked myself my dr suggested that i suffered from pcos she advised me to have famila 21 tablets and i was having them from october 18 to dec 18 my periods was on 31 dec then i stopped taking those pills and in january i had no periods in 15 feb i got married but still.got no period then in march 27 i took a pregnancy test fortunately it came positive i went to dr she confirmed my pregnancy i started duphaston and folic acid but due to my bad luck i lost my baby in.7 week of pregnancy that is on 28 april . I started bleeding which continued till 10 jun after that i got no period then i took primolut n on i got periods on 28 jul next month my period was on 28 aug .. now i want to get pregnant again what should i do . My lmp was on 28 sep now still i.got no period

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories