Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, London

I hv a daughter of 4 year old. Nd aftr dt 2 stil births. Some complications in pregnancy, fixed posture nd brain part missing etc. As em in london so drs are clueles about the reason ?? I just wana ask any medication? Or as i heard about injection FERTI C iu 5000? R they safe to use in pregnancy as em planing again

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear this injection is used to treat fertility issue in Pregnancy .
-u need to have Detailed investigations for still births also.Were babies checker and had Karyotyping post delivery ??? any body Conculde any reason for deaths ??
-u had Suger ,blood pressure and thyroid check with rubella immunization and Torch investigations, Thrombophillia screening and Karyotyping if husband and u ?????AALL THESE NEED TO BE CHECKED STRICTLY AND TO BE CORRECTED before pregnancy .
-try to have Complete Treatment of any health issue u have .
-have balanced diet ,weight and Bmi by having daily Exercise .
-both u and husband completely take care of any medical issues u have and quit Recreational drugs if have been taking and revise any medication s u both needed to take that can affect fetus or fertility .
-have daily folic acid 5mgs .
-after all above discuss report here or with local gynae and then try for Conception with full preparing urself for pregnancy .
-u can have these injections for Conception but first have all the above issues sored out .
-tptry to have early booking in high risk pregnancy as soon as fetal viability comes positive and u might need blood thining medications depends on your reports as I advised above .
-best of Luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories