Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Rawalpindi

I am a patient of chronic hypertension. I got married last year april 14. Got pregnant and had last periods on 30th may 2018. My son was born on 20th feb lost him on 26th feb. He had congenital diseases like esophageal atresia, heart diseases and some spinal disc issue. Got anomaly scan from AFIC Rawalpindi in 1st week of 4th month of pregnancy (no anomaly in baby was detected) then got regular check-up sessions after fortnight n month in every check up everything was fine. Other than minor issues in diastolic bp. During pregnancy i took folic acid for 6months,fefol vit, osnate D, loprin(ascard), labetalol (for few days as it failed to bring bp down), aldomet(for whole 9months). Now i want to ask what precautions i should take for my next pregnancy? As i had my son through C-SECTION so i plan to loose some weight and wait for almost 8 to 9 months before we plan on concieving again. Kindly guide me what do you think went wrong with this case? And suggest something for the next pre

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Parveen Zain Please help.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

Not all the anomalies are detected on ultrasound. The abnormalities mentioned are not linked with blood pressure.its better you consult gynaecologist for pregnancy care and also take all the investigations of baby so as to determine any recurrent cause of such problem. Gynaecologist combined with Fetal medicine consultant a multidisciplinary approach needed.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories