Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Uk

Married. TTC for 8 months. My last period was 64 days ago. No bleeding since then but occasional vaginal discharge. No PMS or pregnancy symptoms, multiple urine tests showed negative result. I stopped taking Sertraline about 4 months ago and stopped metformin (for pcos) during Ramzan as it was making my blood sugar levels drop significantly (sweating, trembling, feeling fog-headed), tried it again but got the same side effects so stopped completely. I have been taking my prenatal supplements on and off (severe mood swings sometimes make me give up on ttc). I have a doctors appointment coming Wednesday, what questions should I ask? What tests should I request for?

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
let her take ur complete history-gt ur full bladder pelvic scan done to get the present day status of ur ovarian follicular activity-may b she asks fr ur husband invx-let her advise u invx-but to completely rule out pregnancy u shud b doing ur bhcg...
tc-

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali

Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

dear if u are a diagnosed case of Pcos Then u will have to undergo withdrawal bleed as u didnt had periods for 2 months..and preg test is also negative.
change life style,do exercise,wt loss, folic acid 5 mg daily. and if u havent taken any med for cycle regularization then take it..and get ur husbad semen analysis also done.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazifa Mubashir

Dr. Nazifa Mubashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, Fellowship (Gynecology Laparoscopy) | Karachi

review-stars

505 Positive Reviews

Salam . U should get ur ultrasound done and also hormone tests to find out the reason for delayed cycle

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Sara Munir

Dr. Sara Munir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

76 Positive Reviews

dear no specific question to ask ... u just have to answer doctors question
start folic acid mean while and get ultrasound to monitor ovulation
get your thyroud function and prolactin level checked

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-have discussion on all symmptoms, detailed history, have one serum Beta hcg as well to discuss with doctor to check pregnancy status.
-previous all blood reports and scans need to be discussed if no reports done better to have blood tests (on day 2 of periods testosterone, progesterone, prolectin, fsh and lh, thyroid function test, insulin, insulin).
-have folic acid.
-^if beta hcg reports negative u need detailed evaluation for hormonal imbalance.
-have balanced diet, weight and bmi.
-recreational activities and quit recreational drugs..
-best of luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsen

Dr. Uzma Mohsen - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

ask ur doctor what is the next step after glucophage stopping for treating both PCO and infertility
and what to do with sertraline.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories