Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gyne

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

Aoa..it's my second pregnancy ..last c section was done on 23 September 2017..now it's my 36 week is going on. Dr didn't suggest any date of delivery..how much should I wait for delivery..

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

.- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- dear in 1st scan usually that is advised to done in 1st trimester expected date of delivery recommended to mention even in case of irreguler periods other wise in petients with regular periodsExpected date of delivery should be mentioned at time of making Antenatal card or registration.
- as having history of previous cesearean section it's better to have precautions as well as u can have too long wait or severe contractions with less progress as chances if rupture uterus is there that is very dangerous Complication IF U WANT TO TRY FOR NORMAL DELIVERY AFTER PREVIOUS 1CESEAREAN SECTION.
- send me menstrual history ,1st scan report ,lady menstrual periods dates so I can guide u .
- but it's better to contact your treating doctor to discuss date ,and mode of delivery immediately in light if your present Pregnancy abtenatal history and previous obs ,gunae and medical history .
-in case if pain ,bleeding report immeduately to teriary care Obs emergency.
- u can have delivery after 2-3 wks if now 36 + wks but still I don't have necessary details to guide u fully regarding mode and time of delivery .
- send me all details and contact and discuss with Your treating doctor as well.
- best of luck.

Post Owner

Thank you so much Dr.
My periods are always regular .and my scars ars also good with 7.0mm thickness. No pain in scars..my Dr suggest me to wait till 4 January..and my EDD was 16 Jan a/c my scan..
I really want to know that how can I prepare my body for normal delivery??
Some exercise or remedies?

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- well come again and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- U can have walk and walk and walk .
- Avoid Constipation strictly .
- have plenty of water and strict control of any medical issues u have .
-U should have proper care of scar and need to know difference between pain at scar side and labour like pain .
- any abnormal bleeding with or with out pain us suspecious Actually .
- in case of pain u should have proper Monitoring by have electronic fetal monitoring and Contractions Monitoring as well .
- better to keep in touch with your obstetriciean and have good care of your self by getting strict monitoring if symmptoms if appear and if u want to try normal Delivery after cesearean section.
- u don't need to have Extra doses of pain drips instead try walk to have nice and short labour .- Electronic fetal and Contraction monitoring need to avoid risks of abnormal baby graph ( Ctg) and rupture of uterus .
- best of Luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories