Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecological

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Peshawar

Been married for five months now. We have been trying to conceive with Clomid since 2 months. And last month Ialso took the ivf m and ivf c injections. Attached are my latest 2 ultrasound scans the first scan was on the 17th day cycle and the second scan was on the 21st day cycle. My LMP was 12th of March. Me and my husband are unable to understand the reason of not being able to conceive.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

480 Positive Reviews

It is advised to avoid ovulation induction drugs and injections when it’s only 5 months time you have been married for. They can have serious side effects. Reduce weight if you are overweight and you need to have further hormone tests to assess why eggs are not formed. Please consult your gynaecologist for that. Don’t stress yourself.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- well come and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear in scan mentioned that u have multicystic ovaries and one polyp in Endometrium .
this polyp can be removed by hysteroscopy as this could cause unscheduled bleeding as well but depends on size of polyp .
- have for Polycystic ovaries u need to have normal Bmi by daily walk ,Exercise ,yoga to reduce weight and Bmi .
- if have taken Clomid 2-3 months better to quit now to avoid hyperstimulation as already ovaries Polycystic .
- have Folic acid daily .
- have complete treatment of any health issue u have.
- recreational activities for better Emotional health to avoid Hormonal imbalance.
- have sex in fertile period of Cycle .
- husband's general health should be better and better quit smoking .
- send all recent blood reports as well and better to have Semen analysis for husband if unable to Conceive in coming 3-4 months even after applying all above Precautions .
-i hope things would be better
- best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories