Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecologist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, lahore

I had dnc in november '18, Now I m trying to conceive.. My cycle is of 28 days. The problem is i am having mild pain in pelvic area from 4-5days. My periods are after 9 days. Pregnancy test is negative. What should I do? I m very afraid because this pain is similar to the pain I had in my pregnancy and doc keep telling me that this is because of uterus is expanding, but that pregnancy ended up in miscarriage. Please tell me what should I do. My water intake is 3-4liters per day that could not be the reason of this pain. Should I go for beta hcg? I also have posterior suberosal fibroid of 1.5cm in right ovary, and my doc never treat it because it is reducing itself. Can it causes a problem ? but It is on right ovary, I m having pain in my lower abdomen in pelvic area

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali

Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

dear plz mention ur last menstrual date and tell me whether ur periods were missed now that u had to do pregnancy test for confirming preg?
urine test is positive after 6-7 days of missing periods

Post Owner

My last periods date was 7th june.
My HPT test was positive 5 days before periods in my last pregnancy.
Now I have pelvic pain. mild .. swollen breast and frequent urination
my cycle is mostly 27-28 days

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I am also feeling slight pressure on my vagina, I feel pelvic pain when I stand for some time. It disappear when I take rest.

Member of Marham-Forum

If u are in doubt regarding pregnancy. Then have blood test of beta-hcg , it will confirm whether u are pregnant or not. If not then u can take medicine for pelvic pain.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories