Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 32 years old, Lahore

Assalamo alaikum We are going for umrah on 5th feb and my periods are due on 15th. My cycle comes early like 5 days before and the bleeding is very heavy. I want to know about any medicine apart from Primulate N that can help them to stop during umrah dates. I took Primulate N last year for this purpose but it just disturbed my cycle and caused nausea anxiety leg pain etc. can you please recommend any medicine? I am married and have one child Thanks

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

222 Positive Reviews

Aoa
any medicine prescribed fr the purpose ll cause cycle ir reularity-

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Rabia Irfan

Dr. Rabia Irfan - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obs & Gyne) | Faisalabad

review-stars

128 Positive Reviews

Aoa. please keep in ur mind that medicines for this purpose must have some side effects.Start primolout N 1+1 from 5th feb.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- normally cycles used to delay by giving hormonal pills cyclically with out break .
,- combined oral Contraceptives pills or progesterone only pills or any of these hormones in proper dose for required time but asu will leave it ,with drawal bleeding could be unscheduled or further cycles could be irregujar for some time if petient not suffering from hormonal imbalance .
- best. of luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Naheed Zia

Dr. Naheed Zia - Gynecologist

MBBS, MRCOG (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist) | Lahore

If you don't want to take Primolut N, then other option is Oral Combined Contraceptives Pills ( like Microgynon ). It's 21 tablets pack.You can start it from Feb 2, one tablet daily for 21 days (at the same time). The pack will be finished on Feb 22 and you will have bleeding in 2 to 3 days.
But consult your doctor to examine and evaluate you to rule out any contraindications for combined pills.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories