Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Harmonal Imbalance

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Bannu

I want to ask a question that is contraceptive pills cause spotting after periods? When use for the first time? I had cyst for which doctor prescribed me 3months pills continously without any break. She said cyst will remove by own. I started my pills from first day of period and now today is my 14day of cycle. I am not fully paak. Though i am not usiny any pad. It is not bleeding but little spotting when i clean the area. It is because of this medicine? I can't visit doctor due to my exams. Note that i didn't use any contraceptive pills before it is the first time. History Age 29, Married One baby 21 months through c section.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

225 Positive Reviews

Aoa
wt is the size of the cyst?
wt is the nature of the cyst?
r both the sides affected?
has she prescribed you any laboratory tests?
yes if pills nt taken at fixed time daily then you can hv ir regular bleeds...without investigations if u hv been prescribed pills then this might not b the required medicines...you know cyst is made in every cycle and it resolves as the new cycle starts...so u knw there could b multiple diagnosis...
anyways now you u concentrate on your exams...once they r over c another gynaecologist for second opinion...

Post Owner

Yes she took ultrasound and some blood test and on the basis of that she prescribed me this medicine. I have heavy period and prolong for about 3 months so she prescribed this medicine that it will make your cycle regular and cyst will automatically remove.
I am using the pill regular and on fixed time morning 8am daily.

2 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Hina Sami

Detailed discussion required

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories