Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Infertility

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 33 years old, Karachi

I had laprotomy for ovarian cyst removal in Nov-2017. Both tubes were removed due to necrosis caused by cyst as it was around 9cm hemoraghic cyst. After that in April 2018 i went for IVF which was stopted by consultant as my E2 levels were not raising after Injs (deca and other used in IVF procedure). After that failed attempt i again went for IVF in Dec-2018 consultant went for DET which was failed as per her there are adhesion after laprotomy now she is suggesting for laprosocpy for adhesions removal. Now i want to ask what to do im very much confused and worried as i dnt hav any way. Please suggest any best solution.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
_Dear 2 Ivf already failed, both tubes removed already now if again want to try for Ivf then better prepare your body for it.
Although for Ivf procedure adhesion removal not needed but for continuation of pregnancy and reduce risks of Miscarriage its better to have removal of adhesions.
Have folic acid continuously. Have complete treatment of any health issue u have
_have recreational activities and quit recreational drugs.
-any medical issues need to be treated completely.
-after laproscpy recovery try for Ivf again with complete healthy status.
-best of Luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

What was the problem in DET Was it the problem in retrieving ovarian follicles due to adhesion Try from another dr before going for laparoscopy

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories