Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Infertility

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

It is necessary that egg size should be grow in cycle day 12 ? My cycle length is 32 34 days cycle... Last month i had an ultrasound on cycle day 12 16 19 21 .. But in cycle day 12 there was no egg at cycle 16 eggs size was 8×8 thn on cycle 19 day 16×12 mm and on cycle 21 my eggs size was 20×17 .. and at cycle 22 i checked thorugh ovulation strip and it was positive.. My ovaries are polystics but my all reports are fine but just my ovaries are polystics so thats mean i am suffering from PCOD? Its been 10.months i am trying to conceive ....

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- well come and thanks for preffering Marham for your health consultation.
- Dear cycles could be of different lengths do that period before ovulation actually differs if cycles are if different length ,after ovulation period is always 14 days.
- try to have diet that help for better egg production and quality like fish ,eggs ,dry fruits,fruits ,vegetables ,beans etc.
- have fokuc acid regularly 5 mgs .
have complete treatment of any health issue u have .
- have balanced diet with less salt ,suffer ,oil and spice ,with lots of vegetables ,fruits and plenty of water .
- have balanced Bmi and weight by having daily Exercise .
-request husband to quit recreational drugs like smoking if takes .
- have sex in fertile period of cycle if irregular and more then 30 days cycle then have sex from day 12 on alternate days till day 22/23 .
- have semen analysis of husband if all of your blood tests normal .
- in Pco best management is balancing weight .
- I hope this all will help u .
- Best of luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks yes you have pcod but your egg size is ok on day 21 due to prolong cycle did you did semen analysis if not do it nd let me know

Member of Marham-Forum

So how can pcod is treated?
Should i take femara for boosting?
No my husband test is not done yet..
I am so much stressed now a days i am trying since 10months now i am tiredd of trying again and again..

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

If ur follicle size was 20 times 17 , then u could have taken an injection to assist ovulation and the instructions from a gynaecologist, Pco doesn’t mean u have pcod

Member of Marham-Forum

Actually dr.didnt tell me to take injection she jus said me to start femara from day 3 to 7 but i am afraid to having femara...

Member of Marham-Forum

??? @DR.SAIMA?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Why afraid of medication .
Better have if too anxious to conceive.
In case of symmptoms report treating / prescribing Doctor .

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

480 Positive Reviews

If cycle prolonged then you need to follow up by ultrasound from day 12 onwards to see the size of follicle which should be around 20 mm.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories