Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Infertility

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

It is necessary to go for tvs after taking femara?? I am ovulating but late so dr told me to eat femara but she didint mentioned that i have to visit for tvs after taking this medicine or not pls guide me... she told me that it will boostup your system so pls help...

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-welcome and thanks for preffering marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear it's really short description to guide u well.
- how long u have been trying for Conception??
have u taken femara before ad had any other medications along advised by your treating Doctor ?!
-Generally after femara u should have sex in your fertile periods of cycle and then to check for Ovulation .
if u have irregular periods then have sex on alternate day as long cycles and late ovluation s better from day 10 to day 21/22 of cycle to have Conception.
can have serum progesterone 5 -6 days before Expected date of periods to check for Ovulation .
have folic acid 5 mgs regularly and daily .
have strict check on. symmotoms like one sided lower abdominal pain ,fainting ,lathargic etc and report immedately if observe after period of ovulation .
- send me more detailed history to have specific guidance .
- best if Luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

10 month ..
No she only told me to take femara and fertova sachet to boostup the system..
No i havent taken femara before.. this will be the first time i will start femara dr told me to take femara bcz i am ovulating late and my ovaries are polystic... after wedding my cycle was 24days thn it become 32 to 34 days..
I took pregnacare conception for 2monthss ..
After 3 4 months of my marriage my.periods got late about 22 days i jus had one blood spot on my expected period day i thought this is implantation bleeding but thn i got my periods after 20 to 22 days with heavy bleeding thn usual.
@druzma pls help mee

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

No worry dear .
Don't take stress .
Have balanced diet and try to have balanced Bmi .if having high or low Bmi maintain it .
Have daily walk and light Exercise .
Diet should have less salt ,suger ,oil and spice and add lots if vegetables fruits and plenty of water .
- have recreational activities to have balanced emotional health as well.
- have folic acid daily .
- have complete treatment of any health issue u have.
- request husband to have semen analysis ,quit smoking and try to have treatment of medical issues if he has .
- have sex infertile period of Cycle as u have long cycles then better to have from day 9 or 10 till day 20/21 on alternate days .
- have femara and do progesterone level as I advised above before 5/6 days of expected date if Periods .
- I hope things would be better .
- follow with progesterone report .
- in case of symmotoms ( one sided lower abdomen pain especially )before next expected date of periods report Gynae Emergency.
- Best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories