Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Irregular Periods

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

So my periods have always been regular until recently when we decided to start trying for a baby.

I missed my periods for the first time in october and did a strip test + hcg beta but it came negative. I got my periods normally in nov dec jan. then again in feb i missed my periods. In march it was again normal and then now in april i have again missed my periods.

Why have my periods suddenly become irregular? They have been on time and exactly same day all my life, and suddenly when i started trying for a baby tou disturb hogaye hain. Let me know what should i do? What diet should i follow.

Just to mention i do have alot of stress about other things going in my life.

Gynecologist in Attock - Dr. Komal Aftab

Dr. Komal Aftab - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS( Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Attock

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

stress is an important factor in menstrual issues.. however do you have gained weight in past month s and do you have acne ... and excessive hair growth on the body?. are you taking any treatment for conceiving? u can discuss in details via appointment...

Gynecologist in Larkana - Asst. Prof. Dr. Fozia Chandio

Asst. Prof. Dr. Fozia Chandio - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, Fellowship in Urogyneclogy | Larkana

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

thyroid profile, ultrasound pelvis,serum FSH LH and fasting insulin level then follow up with labs

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nida Niaz Muhammad

Dr. Nida Niaz Muhammad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS-1 (Gynecology) | Karachi

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

stress is big factor .sometimes their is some hormonal imbalance .shadi ki kitna time hua h and kitne time se concieve krne k try kr rhe hain?koi medicane li h convieve krne k lie? ur weight? any hair loss or acne? first of u have to lose weight if are over weight.further u can discuss through appoinment .

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-Well come and thanks for preferring Marham for your health Consultation.
-many factors can delay periods like weight gain or sudden weight loss,medications ,illness ,hormonal imbalance,stress,anxiety,over work,surgery etc .
-check above factors and if having any of above try to resolve that .
-have balanced diet ,weight and BMi ,complete treatment of any health issue u have .
-Daily walk ,yoga and Exercise .
-try to reduce salt ,sugar ,oil and spice from diet and have more fruits and vegetables .u can have consultation with dietition for diet chart .
-have ultrasound pelvis and blood tests on day 2 of periods (lh /FSH ratio,thyroid. function test,serum insulin ,serum prolectin ,testosterone ).
-follow with Reports .
-best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories