Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Lower Abdominal Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Islamabad

I am 30 yrs old married lactating mother of a 20months old baby. I am taking regular multivitamin pregnovit and cac1000 daily as prescribed by my gynae. I used to have regular period cycle since puberty with occasional mild abdominal cramps. I used to see white vaginal discharge since puberty but never felt pain and never bothered. In 2016 i went to my gyne for uti problem and she told me i have white vaginal material due to some fungul infection as well and asked me to take cap hiflucan 150mg once in life time to treat it. I took that as prescribed. Now problem is that my period dates are regular but after birth of my baby i feel more cramps than usual and also pain in vaginal muscles during periods. Pain lasts for 1-2 days. Also i started feeling similar cramps in my normal days as well and white mucusy discharge occurring with lower back pain and this condition is getting worse with passage of time. Please guide me what could be the reason and is it necessary to visit gynaecologi

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazifa Mubashir

Dr. Nazifa Mubashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, Fellowship (Gynecology Laparoscopy) | Karachi

review-stars

505 Positive Reviews

Salam it is better to visit ur gynecologist and urself checked to see what is the cause of this pain . May be due to some infection

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear u need detailed Examination and then investigation accordingly most probably Transvaginal scan to exclude pathology .
- have Complete treatment of any health issue u have .
- balanced diet ,weight and Bmi .
- recreational activities and quit recreational drugs.
- Best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories