Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Menstrual Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Islamabad

Facing this problem from past 2 months. My periods were on time before they used to happen after every 22-25 days. Now, they are super late like 32-35 days. I'm Anemic too. And my diet is good. Its 33rd day today and no periods yet. What is the issue of such late periods? And why is it happening? Any natural remedy to follow up for periods? Despite medicines. Thank you!

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

Cycle length of Twenty one to thirty five days is considered normal , Don’t worry , have healthy diet , reduce ur weight if overweight , take regular walk , , any kind of stress can cause irregular periods , if continue to have irregular , then need to have harmonal profile and an Usg after examination from gynaecologist

Post Owner

@Dr Saima Siddiq:
Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I'm 52kgs and height is 5'5 which i believe is not overweight. Will start regular walk from today. Lets see if it works. Jazak Allah

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Dear
28-35 days cycle is considered normal +/- 1 or 2 days...do ur serum ferritin...if thts normal thrn take an iron supplement wth 100mg elemental iron wth plain water before meals...take iron rich diet...improve yr fluid intake...hope u r BMI is also normal...

Post Owner

Thank you for your reply Dr. Hina. I take folic acid 5mg. Will start 100mg iron supplement too. Jazak Allah

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Worried
Definitely u r facing blood deficiency and iron deficiency . If you are interested in Homeopathic treatment then pl contact through email to doctorpirzada (AT) y a h o o (DOT C o m or sms at zero triple three five double one two zero nine six
H Dr Pirzada

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear many factors can delay periods like stress, anxiety, sterneous exercise, strict diet,sudden weight gain or weight loss, hormonal imbalance, medications, illness.
-have complete treatment of any health issue U have.
-have balanced diet, weight and Bmi.
-have daily walk, yoga and Exercise.
-have lots of fruits, vegetables and plenty of water.
-have daily iron supplements and food with apples, spinich and carrots or food Containing iron.
-After balanced diet, health and applying all precautions u will have more chances of having normal Cycles.
-best of luck.

Post Owner

Thank you so much Dr. This detailed reply made my worries fly away!! I ll give my best to follow the instructions. Jazak Allah

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories