Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Miscarriages

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 30 Years old, Islamabad

Salam Dr... I conceived in the 2nd month after marriage... I miscarried at 9th week ... dr told me it was a blighted ovum... Then I conceived 2nd time ... heartbeat came at 7th week.. everything was fine but on my 9th week scan the heartbeat was not there and the baby had stopped growing ... So what tests I should do ??? What is the problem with me ??? I also had very small cysts in my scan before marriage.... and I have hair on face and body etc

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Ghazala Sadiq

Prof. Dr. Ghazala Sadiq - Gynecologist

MBBS| MCPS (Obs & Gyne) | FCPS (Obs & Gyne) | PGDME (UK) | Dip Urogynecology (Germany) | Islamabad

review-stars

329 Positive Reviews

Pcos May be the cause you need to check hormones and consult local doctor

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear u need to have detailed discussion on history, need to have detailed Evaluation and then treatment accordingly.
-folic acid need t be taken 3 months periconceptually, periods need to be regular as hormonal imbalance could give irregular periods.
Have balanced diet, weight and Bmi.
-Complete treatment for any health issue u have.
-Daily walk, yoga and Exercise.
-supportive pregnancy hormones can be helpful in early pregnancy to avoid miscarriage.
-continue to have folic acid and consult with detailed history to have proper guida;;;;b '-best of luck.

Post Owner

Thank you so much Dr for your detailed response..My periods are always regular but only for 2 or 3 days light bleeding... My weight is 60 kg and it’s fine according to my BMI... I eat well balance diet and exercised regularly ... and I have no problem in conceiving and I took folic acid as well since the start of my marriage ... The problem happens at 8th or 9th week as the heartbeat stops.. Can you please suggest me any medication/diet to take in the next pregnancy.... JazakAllah

3 years ago

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

As soon u get pregnancy and ultrasound shows viable baby u will need to start supporting hormonal therapy and blood thinning medications, note it and discuss with treating obstetrician at that time.

3 years ago

Post Owner

Thank you so much Dr.🌺🌺🌺

3 years ago

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Wellcome

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online