Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Normal Delivery After C Section

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 25, Rawalpindi

I have one c section in feb 2019 due to water breaks, no pains and baby passed meconium. also, i was afraid of internal so doctor did it many times but she was very rude and didn't find my bone. now again pregnant due in jan 2021 with gap of around ,2 years 10 months. i want very polite and vbac supportive doctor to deal my case. I want to achieve vbac this time. thank you

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Please consult via Marham.pk

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor

Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics), MCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Aoa if everything goes ok during this pregnancy. You can try normal delivery. There are 80% chance of normal delivery but there is risk of emergency c-section. Trial for normal delivery should be given in proper hospital with all facilities for c-section ( private or public) Thanks

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Khalida Avesi

Dr. Khalida Avesi - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS(Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Hyderabad

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

yes there is chance of SVD after C/S if there is no any contraindications of vaginal delivery , with good monitering and facilities of emergencey C/S

Post Owner

thank you for your response. i am looking for someone in Rawalpindi as there are very less number of doctors supportive for tolac

2 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

225 Positive Reviews

Aoa
i perform VBACs but i dont promise as ethg depends on ur thirty six visit...wn internal examination is done...ultrasound is performed to make sure baby is alright...then decision is made...

Post Owner

w.a.s i need to make sure that my doctor is vbac supportive and try her best to help me throughout. i will visit you soon . thank you

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories