Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on PCO Ovaries Cyst

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Lahore

I am having pco problem from last 2 years, different doctors sy consult kiya, medicines b li but health ma koi changing ni aye and again ultrasound ma ovaries cyst aya. periods just 1 or 2 days hoty hein wo b just few drops. kindly guide me what should i have to do ? and i am going to be married soon kiya shadi k baad baby conceive krny ma mujay problem face ho ge?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for the preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear it's better to work on this now to have meses normal and then reduce chances of fertility issues.
-if u have been treated for any health issue it's better to have complete treatment for this.
- U haven't Mentioned Your weight here! Have Daily Exercise, walk and yoga and try to have normal Bmi and weight this first and most important factor that u have to do to reduce side effects.
-have diet with more fruits, vegetables with plenty of water with less salt, sugar, oil and spice.
- have one consultation with dietitian to give u proper diet plan.
-have tab norethisterone 5mgs from day 4 of periods twice daily till day 25 of periods and then after periods again start from day 4to day 25 have this for total 3 cycles to relgulate periods and flow.
-after marriage start folic acid and try to have conception as soon as possible.
-best of luck.

Post Owner

I am under weight 43kg. 6 month ka treatment complete kr liya hy from ittefaq hospital. Now again searching for good gynecologist

5 years ago

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Hmm. Then this norethisterone course can have for 3 months if have not benefit or periods still irregular and scanty.

5 years ago

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Can contact here.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online