Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pelvic Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

I have a 2yr daughter and i am planning for another baby, stopped taking any precautions since last three months. Last month i did antibiotic course twice because of pelvic and yeast infection. My periods come with heavy bleeding and really bad pelvic pain. I got my ultrasound done last month which showed my ovaries are normal. But still i am unable to concieve. Do i need to have some test done to check if everything is ok since the pelvic pain is not going. If yes then which one? Please help

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear have some healthy precautions,tips and some healthy life style change ,do have proper try and if needed some investigations I hope things would be better .
- have normal Bmi and weight .
- have daily walk Exercise and yoga to balance weight .
- have healthy Nutritious Diet with less Salt,suger ,oil and spice .
- have lots of fruits ,vegetables ,plenty if water but try to avoid Constipation .
- have complete check of any health issue u have and try to have regular Complete treament.
- have sex in fertile oeriid of cycle if 28 days regular cycle fertile oeriid would be day 8 to day 13 .
- have folic acid daiky 0.4mgs if u have normal Bmi and weight and no medical issue but if u have any medical issue and high Bmi have 5 mgs daily .
-if unable to conceive after having above precautions for 6-8 months with regular cycles than have blood test on day 2 of periods t(hyroid function test,serum Progesterone,serum testosterone,serum insulin,serum prolectin ,fsh / lh and) Discuss here to have further treatment.
- give some time to body with healthy habits and lifestyle , investigations and treatment actually advised if unable to Concieve with Unprotected sex even for 1-2 years .
- for heavy periods during bleeding have tab postan 500 mgs and tab transenexamic acid 500 8 hrly for 3-5 days from day 2 of periods as per need .
- best of luck

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanku

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories