Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on PragnancyY

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Gujranwala

Urgent! 20 weeks pragnant, right now i am facing lower abdomin pain since noon, which becomes severe while walking. I taken D- Gest tablet. Please guide me. P.s could intercourse be the possible reason of this ? I am afraid i am facing this pain due to this.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks this may be due to urinary infection or may be kidney pain you can take buscopan tab nd if pain severe have injection of buscopan in ringers slotion nd if not improve go to hospital to find out the cause nd do us

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering marham for your health consultation.
-its better to have urine checked for infection ,high vaginal swab for evaluation of vaginal infection these could be cause of infection.
-Dear at 20wks gestational age if post sex having severe pains from back to lower down then it would better to have detailed local Examination per abdominal ,per vaginal and also measure ment of cervical length to check any changes in cervical length to have proper related precautions .
-so u better have Examination and investigations to be on safe side .
-have plenty of water ,practice local perineal hygeine ,balanced soft ,easily digestable diet and avoid digestive issues ,weight lifting ,over work and sex for some time till issue resolves .
so have examination,investigations and treatment accordingly with your treating obstetrician.
-best of Luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

If you have severe pain better to consult your doctor and go to hospital for further evaluation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories