Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Karachi

Hello, this month my periods were skipped and i was sure about getting pregnant but didn't test just wanted to give a 10 days rest after my periods date. Recently, 2 days ago i went to an amusement park and took rides which have caused me severe abdomen pain. However, then i decided to test my pregnancy and it was a single line which i am not sure (negative or invalid) still i am suffering from pain and having no periods. Also, apart from this i have been facing dryness issues inside and around the vagina. If i don't pour coconut oil i can't bearly move. I get tearing as well. And urine leakage too. Plus i am not having any healthy diet. This month i have been eating enough junk and which has caused me gastric issues too. A couple of months back i went to see a doctor and she did examine my vaginal area and warned me not to keep tissue for urine leakage it has caused great dryness and it might lead to ovarian cancer. If anyone can help would be really appreciable. I need to visit a

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks by your pregnancy test you are not pregnant pain may be due to period which may show in a day or two you test urinalysis for infection nd you can use betacin cream locally if you want to visit get appointment through Maraham

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- well come and thanks for preffering marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear previous menstrual history needed to describe .
- u might have urine and / or vaginal infection that need some precautions and treatments .
- have high vaginal swab , urinalysis and urine culture .
- have plenty of water and crain berry juice to avoid infection.
- sitz bath ( sit in warm water to reduce irritation ) recurrently in A day with Olive oil massage .
- have condoms for some times to avoid infection.
- if periods have been irregular ,weight gain observed and abnormal hairs growth as well then u will need investigations so follow with detailed history .
have clotrimazole suppository per vaginal on two alternate nights to expell out infection .
- if Pregnancy test negative then U will need to have tests and treatment to regulate periods as well .
- have balanced diet , daily walk ,maintain Bmi and weight to avoid hormonal imbalance .
- send me detailed menstrual history along with weight gain and growth of abnormal hairs as well .
- do have above reports and Precuations and follow with reports and detailed history to have proper specific ,complete guidance .
- best of luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

For your vaginal dryness and urine leakage , please get urself examined from a gynaecologist and need to take treatment for that , get a urine analysis done to look for infection

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories