Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 35 years old, North nazimabad

I m 33 weeks pregnant now.Lmp is 8th oct.i had scan on 22th may which shows 30 weeks pregnancy instead of 32 weeks acc to LMP.fetal weight was 1.75kg. Placenta low lying reaching os Baby was in transverse position at the time of scan. Is there any chance to have normal delivery instead of ceasrean

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear this Description is not enough for giving u detailed proper Guidance.
-placenta if with in 2cms of cervix then could have chances to bleed.
-whole Antenatal progress, previous obstetrics history and Many other factors can affect decision for Mode of delivery.
-low lying placenta need especial precautions and plan for delivery.
-have detailed discussion with your treating Consultant.
-transverse lie night change in coming days but lny other factors also need to observe and evaluate to make diagnosis.
-best of luck.

Post Owner

Salam.i had scan 10/6/19 which shows again the same low lying posterior placenta reaching OS.baby is 2.3 kg nd was in oblique position at scan tym.AFI is adequate.scan shows 33 weeks 4 days.acc to LMP is 35 weeks.my doc planned ELCSC.how to increase baby weight till then?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

U need a caesarean in case of low lying placenta reaching os and another indication is transverse lie

Post Owner

Salam.i had scan on 10/6/19 which shows again the same low lying posterior placenta reaching OS.baby is 2.3 kg nd was in oblique position at scan tym.AFI is adequate.scan shows 33 weeks 4 days.acc to LMP is 35 weeks.my doc planned ELCSC.how to increase baby weight till then?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Dear still there is time, baby might change position.
- have balanced diet, salmonella in diet.
-have fruits and vegetables I diet

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry
Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 103 Positive Reviews

U will need a Caesarean section in case of low lying placenta , need to repeat scan at 36 weeks to confirm lowlying placenta and presentation, u will plan ur caesarean at 38 plus weeks in case there is no major bleed and growth of baby is fine but if u have a major bleed , leaking , pains or decreased feral movements or baby is not growing well then ur caesarean can be earlier when required . For ur baby’s growth u need to take a healthy diet , lots of liquids , take rest and lie in a lateral position . Do not lie straight. Make sure ur vitals are fine and blood sugar levels are fine

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories