Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Lahore

I want to ask that 15 days phle tvc me koi pregnancy ni aye the everything was normal so now mjy periods ni ho rhay its possible pregnancy ho i am attaching py prescription also..

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear many factors can delay periods like stress, anxiety, sterneous exercise, sudden weight gain or weight loss, strict diet, illness, medications, contraceptive. Hormonal imbalance, Conception etc.
-Urine pregnancy test and transvaginal scan is not predictable in very early pregnancy so better to have Serum beta hcg to Check Pregnancy status.
-in case of positive pregnancy test have folic acid daily and report one sided lower abdominal pain if u observe as it need urgent intervention.

In case of negative serum Beta hcg u can wait for some time for periods or u can have menstrual induction (tab primolute n 10 mgs twice daily for 5-7 days and wait for periods for 2 wks).
From day one of bleeding can have combined oral contraceptive pills for 3 cycles to regulate periods.
In case of weight gain, abnormal hairs growth, irregular periods u need detailed Evaluation.
Best of Luck.

Post Owner

Thankyou dr for your concern did you check my prescription ?? My dr gave me medicines for growing eggs

4 years ago

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

I could not see that. Repost it or take help from Marham to make sure it's availability.

4 years ago

Post Owner

I dont know where it goes
Tinostol and resvitol

4 years ago

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Both medications have been advised to use in cases of infertility and Pco for speed up recovery from issues so no harm.
Folic acid daily 5 mgs, sex in fertile period of cycle and all above precautions advised.
Have husband semen analysis (for sperm count and normality) and hysterosalpingogram (for u to check tubal patency).
-follow with reports.
-best of luck.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories