Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy.

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Female, 28 years old, KARACHI

My wife visited a gynecologist after a positive pregnant test. Since we didnt want to continue it, she was prescribed Cyrotex. 4 tabelts in the night and then 5 doses of 2 tablets every 6 hours. Now, my wife had been having side effects, diarrhea, dizziness, fever, as she read on the internet. But no bleeding yet. She had taken 4+2+2 pills, as of now. and she is now worried it's not working. She keeps having a white discharge. Is it normal? Is there any indication that it's working or not?

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
alive and healthy pregnancy is hardly terminated wth medicines-

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Shabeen Naz Masood

Dr. Shabeen Naz Masood - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS, FICS, FCPS, PhD, DCPS, International Society of Comsetogynecology (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

388 Positive Reviews

Taking cytotec without ultrasound confirmation of intrauterine pregnancy could be a problem. First Get an ultrasound for “localisation of pregnancy and foetal viability “and arrange for a telemedicine consultation.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Doctors,

Thank you for your comments.

We had the serum BHCG test done from Aga Khan lab and it was 111.9, which is within the range of 2-4 Weeks. Her first day of last period was on 4th May. We got the BHCG test done because strip test was positive. So the Gyne doctor prescribed Cytotec, followed by ultrasound and BHCG test. So we will be having test and ultrasound after the dosage of Cytotec ends.

Is the discharge of white mucus type liquid normal after taking Cytotec. I hope there are no medical complications.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks she should wait for sometime nd have us to see pregnancy status these tablets have side effects which your wife is having i think stop these tablets nd wait for nature

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-healthy pregnancy should not be terminated like this.
-she should be monitored ad Examined.
-abordificent drugs could have serious side effects as well.
-beeter to consult senior gynae.
-best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories