Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

Salam, I am 5 week 5 days pregnant according to my ultrasound, I am having moderate bleeding since yesterday,recent ultrasound was done 3 days back on saturday 19 jan which says small cystic area measure 0.66 intrauterine but on 22 jan it was single intruterine sac measuring 0.79, it actually increased my levels of hcg are continously increasing on 19 it was 1845 and on 22 jan it level up to 2327, but my sac is empty no yolk and fetal pole seen in ultrasound made on 22 jan cause of bleeding dr injected me an IVF.C 5000iu and prescribed me dophaston 10mg... I wanna ask is this normal to bleed that much or m I going toward misscarriage

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear your history lacking Many points !!
- have u concieved Naurally or had ivf or Ovulation induction Etc??
- if U have been receiving injections of Beta hcg artificially then this scan finding needed to observe as well but still it's usr five weeks it's better to wait .
- inform your treating doctor regarding bleeding and pain.
- bleeding can lead to miscarriage so just observe strictly .
- in case of heavy bleeding u need to report Gynae emergency as it might need intervention.
- for now just do have restricted Activities .
- have folic acid .
- as beta hcg given so will come high as well
- but if with Duphaston bleeding reduces so take care ,have rest and repeat betahcg after a week if remains symmptom less .
- so symmptoms matters ,moderate bleeding with or without pain / Passage of clots need intervention.
- best of luck.

Post Owner

It was a natural conceive, I didn't had any IVF before its my first time I had this injection before that I have 2 normal girls one aged 5 years and younger aged 2.7... actually I had laprotomy back in october 18 and my partner was using withdrawl and this happened... I am having sticky texture bleeding I am unable to attach my reports and file here I don't now why If you can give ur email address I can send u there... thank you for ur prompt response May Allah bless you for this since morning I am having cramp pain in my back and abdomen which releases with gasses... I went to ER on saturday they said my hcg level has increased and so do my sac size they asked me to stay home and rest going again n again will not be ok as the dr will go for ultrasound everytime and it can't say anything when repeated so early I had it on 22 in which sac size increased but no yoke and fetal pole seen

5 years ago

Post Owner

It was a natural conceive, I didn't had any IVF before its my first time I had this injection before that I have 2 normal girls one aged 5 years and younger aged 2.7... actually I had laprotomy back in october 18 and my partner was using withdrawl and this happened... I am having sticky texture bleeding I am unable to attach my reports and file here I don't now why If you can give ur email address I can send u there... thank you for ur prompt response May Allah bless you for this since morning I am having cramp pain in my back and abdomen which releases with gasses... I went to ER on saturday they said my hcg level has increased and so do my sac size they asked me to stay home and rest going again n again will not be ok as the dr will go for ultrasound everytime and it can't say anything when repeated so early I had it on 22 in which sac size increased but no yoke and fetal pole seen

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

- dear things takes time actually .
- continue duphaston 10mgs twice daily.
- scan findings change gradually not suddenly so to repeat as per need or after 1-2 wks
- in case of severe bleeding ,passage of clots and product of conception need to report gynae Emergency.
Avoid weight lifting,stairs ,over exertion.
- continue folic acid .
- best of luck .

5 years ago

Post Owner

Thank you so much May Allah bless you for this ????

5 years ago

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Fareeha Saleem

this type of bleeding can happen in early pregnancy due to placental insufficiency so take duphaston 1+1
n wait for 10 days n rescan needed to look for foetal pole n heart beat n also take folic acid1+1also

Post Owner

Okay dr I am doing so

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Sargodha - Dr. Maria Anwar

Dr. Maria Anwar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology), Diploma IVF and Reproductive Health (UKSH), Dip in Urogynaecology(Kiel), Dip Gynaecology Endoscopy (UKSH), Master Certified in Fetal Cardiotocography, Professional diploma in aesthetic gynaecology and sexual wellbeing(IAAGSW-UK) Certified in Health Professionals Education | Sargodha

review-stars

605 Positive Reviews

Continue the same treatment ...if bleeding n pain again starts then go to your gynaecologist otherwise have a transvaginal scan from good radiologist in your town at 7 weeks of gestation...

Gynecologist in Sargodha - Dr. Maria Anwar

Dr. Maria Anwar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology), Diploma IVF and Reproductive Health (UKSH), Dip in Urogynaecology(Kiel), Dip Gynaecology Endoscopy (UKSH), Master Certified in Fetal Cardiotocography, Professional diploma in aesthetic gynaecology and sexual wellbeing(IAAGSW-UK) Certified in Health Professionals Education | Sargodha

review-stars

605 Positive Reviews

Bleeding in early pregnancy can occur normally but it may lead to miscarriage wait till 7 weeks of bleeding and pain not occur again

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories