Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Problem In Conceiving

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

I am not over weight,bt i hv pcos and multiple cysts in ovaries,i had a laparoscopy 1.5 yrs back ,for dilated tubes and rupture of cysts,bt within 3 months. .. i want to conceive..i m married fr 7 yrs and i hv a boykid fr 6 yrs..1st pregnancy ws done immidiately after marriage without any medicine

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you have problems both with tube nd ovarian functions you better conult with IVF center for pregnancy

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

Were ur tubes really dilated and what was done for the tubes , get a HSG or a repeat laparoscopy to see the patency of tubes , u need to see a gynaecologist for proper work up of your harmones , an Usg and aHSG to reach a diagnosis and treatment, if there is a problem with tubes then go for IVF

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear have some precautions, Detailed investigations , Examination and Evaluation to have proper treatment /intervention.
-have balanced diet, weight and Bmi.
-Complete treatment of any health issue u have.
-have recreational activities and quit recreational drugs.
-have daily walk, Exercise or yoga.
-have semen analysis for husband and request to quit smoking if have been doing.
-have transvaginal scan and blood tests on day 2 of periods (testosterone, progesterone, prolectin, insulin, thyroid function test, fsh and lh), Hysterosalpingogram for tubal patency.
-daily folic acid 5mgs.
-Sex in fertile period of cycle.
-follow with all reports, detailed discussion on history, investigations, risks factors with fertility consultant to have proper detailed guidance and intervention as needed.
-I hope u get my point.
-best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories