Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Problem In Concieving

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Abbottabad

I am married since 7months we r trying for baby i have pcos i took treament for that after 1month of treament when i done my u/s that was clear but now i hav irregular periods husband sperm count is also low but doc said he is ok.. plz ma'am help us.. i ll b very thankfull

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks your husband is fine you have mature follicle in one overy you can do hysterosalpingogram for tubal patency don’t worry inshalla you will concive take folic acid 1 mg daily nd Duphaston 10 mg twice a day for ten days from day 15 of the cycle to make period regular nd have intercorse on day of ovulation for 3 to 4 days to have pregnancy

Post Owner

Thanku sooo much for reply.. today is my periods 2nd day so when i have to start duphaston??plz help me i want to conceive this time.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

What to do for pcos..?? Plz prescribe some medicine for this problem..i have took adfolic and supplements for this but still have problem 

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

387 Positive Reviews

need more information and For proper evaluation ,if you want Free online consultation then let me know or you can click my profile or book online consultation,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories