Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Conceive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

I am 7month married.. I visited a nearby dr frm last two month. 1st month she done my pelvis u/s on. 11th day n found it normal.. But i got periods again. Now this month she gives me aromek tab and on 11day again ultrasound done for follicular size & again found normal but she said take folic acid Twice a day of 400mcg and take iodine supplements daily. Please any one guide me properly what should i do.. I am having normal 28days of cycle

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering or your health Consultation.
- Dear it's just 7 months and u are receiving hormonal treatment WTH out any symmptoms or issue !!!
- have balanced diet with less salt ,suger ,oil and spice and try to have Recreational activities and normal Bmi and weight .
- have sex in fertile period of cycle like for 28 days cycle fertile period is from day 8 to day 13 .
- have folic acid and calcium but try to avoid hormones .
- husbands health should be better and better to quit smoking if doing .
- if unable to CONCEIVE in coming 6 months then have blood tests on day 2 of periods ( progesterone,prolectin ,insulin ,thyroid function test , Testosterone ,).
- follow with labs if unable to CONCEIVE after 6 months better to repeat transVaginal scan as well at that time .
- best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories