Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Conceive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, USA,chicago illinois

I usually had very heavy bleeding its uncontrollable heavy bleeding so in november 2018 my gyna found out that i have hormonal balance issue and pcos and in my uterus i have polyps so they perform hysterscopy and remove polyps from my uterus and then she put me on 15 days progesteron tablets after that asap my med finished i got periods for 1 month approx it was soo heavy again these mean time i was consulting with reproductive endocrinologist she also again put Me on 5 days progesteron tablet so asap my tabs finishes i got my periods on dec 25 and it finishes on 1st january also mean while she did my some test like sline ultrasound blood work and she said everything comes fine my uterus is fine my fallopian tubes are open also my husband semen analysis comes fine too the problem is that cz of pcos iam not ovulating at all she prescribed me clomid and with hcg trigger shot just now iam waiting for my periods to come which supposed to come this month of 25th my main ques

Member of Marham-Forum

My main question is that clomid will work on me or not as iam 102kg? My weight rapidly increase cz of pcos iam trying to lose but still stuck but i really want to concieve?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- Wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for Your health Consultation.
- Dear this question that u asked really Matters .
- weight gain ,high BMI or high Weight Matters as this is playing big role in Pco and increases and Complicate Hormonal imbalance .
- Clomid actually used for ovulation induction but it depends individual physiology How body reacts on It .
- have folic acid 5 mgs .
- have healthy diet ,weight and BMI .
- have daily walk,yoga and Exercise .
- have less Suger ,oil and Spice .
- have check on all medical issues u have and try to have complete treatment for that .
- have dietition review to have opinion regarding Reduction of Weight .
- have sex in fertile period of cycle .
- husband general health also should be better .
- husband should quit Smoking as it reduces Fertility and Inc chances of congenital anomalies .
- I hope this all will help as your tests and husband's test is normal.
- best of Luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes husband does quit smoking since from 4 month and yes his test also comes fine and my all tests are fine even i dont have thyroid issue just iam not ovulating at all but iam thinking as iam 102kg doea clomid will work on me or not and thanks for the answer :)

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories