Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Conceive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

Hii doctor i want to ask u that i am trying to conceive since 11 monthss my cycle was 24 after marriage thn its become 32 days thn last i got my periods at 34 cycle but now today is 36day of my cycle i didnt get my periods i am feeling very thirsty and having milky discharge its something to worried?? Having cramps aswell from last 3days ... Pls help me.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mobeen Riaz

Dr. Mobeen Riaz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

get your examination done .pregnancy test vaginal infection k liyae proper examination .blood sugar level b .and for not conceiving needs proper detailed evaluation so better to get your consultation with a de

Post Owner

My insulin and vaginal test are in normal range

5 years ago

Post Owner

Mere saray test hochuke hain december me and september me saray harmones test bhi harmones k bloodtest saray normal range me ha but aftrr tvs in januaray i got to know that m ovulating late and my ovaries are polystics but my follicle size was good like it was 20mm at day 20 and i ovulated at day 21 my dr said u dont need to take any medicine but if u want to induce your ovulation u can take femaara but i didnt take it.. and got my periods at 13 febuarary now its 21 march and m still waiting for my periodss.
My last cycle was 34days and now today is my cycle 37.
And i am scared to do pregnancy test because when i see negative result i feel so bad and got anxiety....

5 years ago

| MBBS | FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 21 Positive Reviews

ok have you done pregnancy test

5 years ago

there is no need to get upset and anxious if your labs are normal it's good thing be positive and never loose hope

5 years ago

Post Owner

Noo i havent because last time my cycle was 34 and today is 37 day of my cycle so jus 2 3 days late howe hain thats why i am thinking to wait till tommorow...
Is serum testosterone test is important i should go for this test if i got negative pregnancy result..??

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- well come and thanks for preffering marham for your health consultation.
- Dear u need to have detailed Evaluation .
- milky discharge could be normal Excessive vaginal secretions or infection if irritative/ smelly / coloured then have high vaginal swab to check in lab.
have local hygeine and soft comfortable Undergarments.
- for irregular periods do u observed weight gain ,abnormal hairs growth ???
- have one Transvaginal scan and blood tests on day 2 of periods ( progesterone, testosterone,prolectin ,insulin , thyroid function test ,fsh and Lh ) .
- collect all above labs and discuss here or with local gynae Doctor .
- have balanced Diet ,weight and Bmi.
- Complete treatment for any health issue u have .
- daily walk ,exercise and yoga .
- balanced weight reduces hormonal Imbalance.
-sex in expected Fertile period from day 8/9 to 20/21as irregular periods
-have plenty of water ,fruits and vegetables and avoid oil ,spice ,salt and suger mostly .
- follow with reports here or with local gynae to have detailed discussion .
- Best of Luck

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

480 Positive Reviews

Get urine checked for pregnancy and get check up from proper gynaecologist. Discharge sample needs to be send for culture sensitivity.

Post Owner

In december my all urine test are done and the reports are fine because in december i was having itching and burning in urine and discharge aswell so my vaginal swab test urine cultural test both test are done and my reports were clear..
I should go for test again? ..

5 years ago

if you are again having vaginal discharge or urinary complaints you need to repeat your tests

5 years ago

Post Owner

Ok i will

But i dont have any itching and burning jus having milky.white odorless discharge

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

Is the milky discharge coming from ur breasts, please get a harmonal profile and an Usg to look into the problem , u need to see a gynaecologist for the whole workup and treatment for conception , also start taking folic acid

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories