Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Concieve-

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

Hi doctors, I have been trying to concieve for two years, all my blood work done are in normal range, had lezra for about 4 cycles ( but didn't help) .as per my last ultrasound I don't have any cysts ,any more. Had mature follicile in both ovaries on 12 the day of cycle,took hcg injection too but didn't concieve. I have a regular 34 day cycle.but sometimes it gets longer (40 days) .my husband has been tested as well for semen analysis and his reports are fine. Doctor has advised me to take inositol and keep trying ,I have been following healthy diet - no sugar,no processed food,no chicken .. Should I continue inositol and for how many months ? And any other suggestion to help me concieve? My insulin etc are under control. I have a bit starnds of hair on chin as well.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

Yes please continue with inositol for 3-4 months and also reduce weight if your are overweight.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Mukesh Kumar

Dr. Mukesh Kumar - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Karachi

well.. consult Dr. Sara at South City.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering marham for your health Consultation .
-Dear if u are trying for Conception properly with out break ,have done tubal patency test ,husband and you don't have any chronic Medical issue and used fertile period of cycles as well properly means had unprotected sex in fertile period of cycle and with all above Explaination unable to Conceive then it is Unexplained infertility that will need any if the procedure of Ivf .
- u can have inositol for well being used to give in polycystic ovary and depression .
-if husband have been doing smoking better to quit and have complete better well being .
- have sex in fertile period of cycle and after sex sleep ,or stay in bed for hours don't leave bed so sperm can have easy travelling to destination.
- have u done Hsg ( hysterosalpingography ) if not have other wise diagnostic laproscopy and dye test and chromopertubation it's all to check tubal patency and adhesion release if any it removal of Endometriosis if there even if gun powder appearance .
- if u and husband have any medical issue better to solve it completely.
- have balanced Diet ,weight and Bmi .
- daily walk and Exercises.
- have all above precautions and follow
- I hope things would be better .
- best of Luck .

Post Owner

Thanks doctors for your responses, no we have not been through hsg.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories