Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Unwell, Disturbed Cycle

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 32 years old, Karachi

This month I had an abnormal period, proper bleeding lasted only 1 day and then I spotted for 9 days. I have very regular 7-8 day menstruation period so this is new for me. The chances of conceiving aren't high, I also did a strip test just for peace of mind and it came negative as expected. (I have two kids) Other than that I have: * Pain in the left side below breast that increases when I lie down. On and off but it gets really severe along with wheezing then goes away with the pain killer * breathlessness * Nausea * No irregular infact NO vaginal discharge at the moment * Increased urination but no burning or irritation * General fatigue * Lower back and pain near the ceasar scar (had a c section 1.5 years ago) * Generally not feeling well since a month * Muscle cramps in legs, stiff back and neck on and off * Low BP ( 110/50) usually * bloating on and off * I have hypothyroidism but taking medication and the levels r within limits right now * Yes the stress level

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear have one blood pregnancy test serum beta hcg, urinalysis and urine culture.
-one Physicien Consultation if beta hcg reports negative for pregnancy.
IF it comes positive then need derailed evaluation in gynae Emergency for symptoms.
-Thyroid levels should be normal.
-avoid constipation and have calcium supplements with Vit D.
-best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories