Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Yellowish Green Discharge

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Islamabad

Mam my first day of LMP was 21st November. Now I'm facing breast tenderness, cramping,backache,mood swings,constipation,bloating,fatigue,headache, can't sleep properly sometimes and first having little brown discharge but then from 2days having light yellow green discharge with all these symptoms without any smell. Any suggestions?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- well come and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear it's really very short description for your query actually .
- Are u married / unmarried have been regular periods ,??? history of Contraceptive ?? unprotected sex????
-send me your detailed history .
- Stress,anxiety ,hormonal imbalance,weight gain and weight loss ,illness ,medications ,strict diet, sterneous Exercise all can delay periods so check all these as well.
- near periods if delayed these symmptoms could appear but if u are married and trying for Conception have serum beta hcg to check Pregnancy status .
- if unmarried then have blood tests on day 2 of periods ( Progesterone , testoterone,insulin, prolectin ,fsh and lh ,thyroid function test ) and pelvis scan with full bladder to check hormonal imbalance .
- have normal Bmi and weight and daily walk and Exercise .
- Menstrual induction can be advised if negative pregnancy test .
- to regulate cycle 3 months course of Combined oral Contraceptive pills advised .
- send me detailed history so I can guide U.
best of luck.

Post Owner

Thank you so much mam .
I'm married since 15 nov 2018.
Weight 47. Regular periods. My LMP was on 20 nov 2018. Trying to conceive. Today I missed my period. I also did ultrasound because I was facing severe lower back and lower abdomen pain.and it's hemorrhagic ovarian cyst in my left ovary. It's size 32x35 .I don't know it's mm or what.. But I'm confused or tensed about conceiving. Because I have tender breasts. No nausea. Pain in lower back and lower abdomen. Bloating. Just light brown little spot today and no periods. I did urine test it was negative. Is there any chance of getting pregnant or rhis cyst will interfere in conceiving? What should I do? Before marriage my periods was never irregular. I also followed my fertile window. What cause this cyst to rupture? What should I avoid?or when should I take pregnancy test again? Or should I start treatment immediately without waiting?

5 years ago

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome again and thanks for preffering Marham for Your health Consultation.
- Dear first of all have serum beta HCG ( blood pregnancy test) to check your pregnancy status .
- have daily folic acid
- if have been treated for any health issue have detailed check and do have Regular ,complete Treatment.
- in case of pain or bleeding with positive Pregnancy test immediately report to teriary care Gynae Emergency to evaluate ( ectopic ,out side Uterus pregnancy).
- I hope things would be better.
- best of Luck

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Cyst should reduce gradually .follow with beta hcg report .

Post Owner

Bhcg is less than 1..is this type of cyst interferes with pregnancy or fertility or release of egg?? Will I get pregnant with this? But period is also late this time..having little brown discharge only with severe pain in back.or meeting with husband with this cyst creates any issue or not?

5 years ago

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

less then 1 beta hcg means no Pregnancy .
have high vaginal swab to check infection in side pelvis .
have healthy diet .balanced Bmi and daily Exercise .
have tab primolute N10 mgs twice daily for 5 days and wait for bleeding after Hvs for 1-2 wks .

5 years ago

do have blood tests as I advised and scan and follow

5 years ago

Post Owner

I also had light yellow green discharge but in little quantity.

5 years ago

Post Owner

Should I wait further for pregnancy test as my periods not started yet. Or should I start treatment immediately?

5 years ago

Dear recent beta hcg is 1?????? If this one just done then u neeed to have Menstrual induction as I advised but if u want to wait for menstrual periods then just wait for a week and if nothing happens then u can have that .
Blood test and scan need to be done .
-i hope things go would be better .
- best of Luck.

5 years ago

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

For yellow discharge have high vaginal swab to check any infection.
Observe for Irritation and discharge .if persists after vaginal swab then u need to have treatment .
- Follow swab report and discuss here.
- Best of Luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello
I'm having green discharge daily, but once in morning. It doesn't have any odour and doesn't cause itching. What to do now?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories