Contraceptive Pills


Salam.i am married with 2 husbend is out of country he is coming for 1 month so i want to take a medicine for not getting pregnant my youngest 1 is of 4 cycle is can you plz help me in this regard Thanks


Marham Admin

Dr. Asima Fazal Can you please guide


Walikum salam. You may use condoms or otherwise visit your family doctor or gynecologist for a prescription of the contraceptive medicine.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)