Cyst Fibroid


My wife had a cyst fibroid in her breast . some time its pain full . plz recommend me wht should I do ? or tell me I should go for memography or biopsy ? or also tell me the place or doctor female . Thanks .


you should go to surgeon for complete breast examination. if you are in lahore there are many female surgeons available like dr Huma in Itifaq hosp.competent dr.


MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK) | Lahore

review-img 85 Positive Reviews

Any breast lump should be investigated properly. consult a surgeon like myself for full assessment.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)