Semen Analysis Report


AOA My semen analysis report is not too good to whomever should I contact an endocrinologist or Andrologist/Urologist & which tests should be done before visiting Please advise JazakAllah


Is it convenient to share a picture of report !!!


Iqra Ali

Can you plz tell me the prize of semun analysis test ..?? And how many days are recuird for results..???

6 months ago


Please visit Prof dr khaleeq ur rehman he is best (urologist plus andrologist)

He sits in fatima memorial hospital in morning daily
And hameed latif hospital evening please open our app and you can search his name for appointment numbers

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)