Vaginal Iching


I'm married , mother of 3kids, ihv problem of vaginal iching n burning in the days of discharge(before n after periods).I HV consulted a gynaecologist she gv me flagyl, antibiotic ( I forgot name), gynosporin but no relief, she said this is the only treatment of this problem..I'm v depressed...plz gynaecologist suggest me solution n treatment of this problem... JazzakAllah

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 45 Positive Reviews

Don't get depressed.

Be very careful about you personal hygiene.
Get your BSL levels and CBC to rule out anemia an diabetes.
Have you ever tried oral antifungal preparation? They are very effective and they may be given after every 15 days especially in recurrent cases. Discuss with your doctor.


Post Owner

Jazzakillah doctor
I HV taken oral dose of flagyl n an antibiotic for five days, can I repeat these medicines when I feel problem?

2 years ago

Dr. Rabia Wajid
Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-img 45 Positive Reviews

I think you better seek a gynaecologist' s opinion before repeating the medicines

2 years ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)