Vaginal Infection


hello i am 33 and suffering from some vaginal infection and fissures/both are so severe it gives me burning sensation and ittitching swelling and pain.i have used terbiderm hydensa forte caricef and canestan but still no improvement.due to bleeding and pain from stool i am unable to walk and due to irritation in avgina i couldnt even stand .i have been to all the gynaes in lahore but they saying its all clear.nothing is in it .i have checked through N.H.S they think its candida .still they are not sure unless i go there .please recommend me a good doctor or a medicine m litterally dieing of pain ,irritation,burns and sissts on both. i am sending my contact please if any of the doctor or anyone could pour this favor to me i shall be grateful. 03342525101 03212288238 aisha thanks


MBBS,FCPS | Lahore

review-img 144 Positive Reviews

Please see prof majeed ch
Appt tel 042-32591427,

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)