Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecologist

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 23 years old, Karachi

My friend is 23years old. She is from a very religious family. Last month on 19th feb her fellow tried to forcefully have s*x but was not able to do so but he ejaculated near her vaginal opening. She is still a virgin. But she doubts she is pregnant. Is there any possibility to get pregnant without intercourse because she is 2weeks late for her periods. She cannot consult a doctor or have any kind of tests due to her family.

Member of Marham-Forum

hello there, its hard to become pregnant with out having a penetrative sexual intercourse to be honest.
however a human sperm can survive inside the vagina for 7 days, she better get a pregnancy test done which is highly unlikely to be +ve.
her periods are probably late due to the stress and fear she is going through.
if she otherwise gets regular period then she should wait for the period to come as per normal.
hope this helps thanks

Post Owner

Dear Doc..
She cannot take test because she cannot tell her family. They will blame her and she will have to leave her studies. Is there any other way to know about pregnancy? She is not even permittied to use internet.

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

sorry its very hard to guide you from here, marham is a platform to give medical guidance and advice to the patients needing medical help.,
this is something you need to find the solution yourself.
i am very sorry we cant help here thanks.

Member of Marham-Forum

unless you want consult a gynecologist close by to you who can test and help thanks.

Post Owner

She has taken the strip test but we are not able to judge the results.
And there is no option of posting a pic so that I may show u the pic

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks alot doc.. i'll surely think of some way to help her out.
Just another small question.
What would be the early symptoms of preg? And after how much time will they start to appear?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Jamshid Feroze
Prof. Dr. Jamshid Feroze - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 50 Positive Reviews

U can have her urine test done by strip easily available at medical store. She can do it herself in privacy. However delay seems to be due to stress.

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks a Million..

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories