Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Missed Periods N Bloating

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 32, Islamabaf

hello i have 2 weeks missed periods n earlier it was fine but now from 2 days or so i am feeling bloating i couldn't empty my stomach when i try to pass stool without using husk etc. and now i am feeling pressure in my lower abdomen and lower back and sciatiaca like pain in my left hip joint which goes down to my thighs. I am Married and ttc. Should i wait for my period to happen spontaneously, usually my periods are regular.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Asima Fazal

Dr. Asima Fazal - General Practitioner

MBBS, ECFMG | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

it may be possible that you are pregnant, do a home pregnancy test or Bhcg blood test. if both are negative you cam wait for a week or two for periods to come spontaneous. Regarding the problem of constipation and sciatica like pain it may be unrelated to pregnancy and you need to visit your family doctor or general physician to find the reason behind this pain and proper treatment

Post Owner

bloating could be related to pregnancy or not?

6 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Asima Fazal
Dr. Asima Fazal - General Practitioner

MBBS, ECFMG | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

it may be or not so it is better to check pregnancy first which is an easy way and since you have missed periods for 2 weeks if you are pregnant it will come positive

6 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Sarochana Khemani

Dr. Sarochana Khemani - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , MRCOG | Karachi

review-stars

341 Positive Reviews

May be u r pregnant so plez check at home but mae not sure some time false negative result beta Hcg is expensive so plez taken tab duphston two time a day for 10 days then stop if pregnancy ok if not you r mensurat

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories