what should do to remove pigmentation from face and neck and give one tone
Asalaam o alaikum. Dark circles around eyes are genetically determined so cannot be removed completely. But can be reduced if patient drinks 2 to 3 litres water per day and check if her iron levels are low. Replace iron and it will improve.
Use sunblock regularly daily.
1 year ago
U can use hitone facewash.
Consult a Dermatologist for the creams.
Have to examine and then prescribe them.
Asma Qaiser Qureshi
Dark circles around the eyes have many causes.
1. Heredity (does it run in the family?)
2. Allergies: Any condition that causes the eyes to itch can contribute to darker circles due to rubbing or scratching the skin around them.
3. Medications: Certain medications that cause the blood vessels to dilate can cause dark circles.
4. The lack of nutrients in the diet, or the lack of a balanced diet, can contribute to the discoloration of the area under the eyes.
5. Anemia: check your hemoglobin, low levels of hemoglobin can cause dark circles. Also iron deficiency can cause the area around the eyes to darken. Hence pregnancy and menstruation can also be a cause.
6. Fatigue: Minor dark circles and a hint of periorbital puffiness—a combination principally suggestive of minor sleep deprivation.
7. Age: dark circles are likely to become more noticeable and permanent with age.
There are hardly many topical creams that are effective for dark circles. It may work on some people while not on others.
There are certain procedures that work better than topicals. Example CDT (carboxy therapy) or in my personal experience PRP (platelet rich plasma) works Best.
You can discuss with your aesthetic dermatologist regarding your problem, they will analyze and then suggest something accordingly.
As for pigmentation and one tone skin, always use sunblock. Night creams and face washes are best advised after your doctor has examined your skin.
Your personal information will not be shared ever!.
Don't like going to a Hospital?