Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Private Area

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Karachi, Pakistan

I am fair in complexion and i have sensitive skin. I used veet Cream once and that cream burnt me which caused my skin to become darker down there. Now i use razor which is comfy but causes bumps and tiny pimples ;sometimes smal pustules. What to do with this darker skin? And acne down there? I am married with no child yet. (Got married this march)

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Kanwal Mobarak

Dr. Kanwal Mobarak - General Physician

| MBBS | | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

First of all visit any nearby Dermatologist....
You have sensitive skin and it is bacterial infection. oral and topical both antibiotic is required. Don't have self medication. Visit any dermatologist.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear please visit and kindly don't use self medication.. Once you visit we will advise medicine accordingly.

Member of Marham-Forum

It is unfortunate that many female patients visit us with various skin problems after using hair removal creams as these creams are irritant to the skin. Please avoid. The condition you are referring is infection of the hair follicles that need to be addressed by a professional. Please keep good hygiene. Kindly see a dermatologist nearby and do not use any antibiotic oral or topical as it can become resistant. Thanks. Have a nice day !.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks a ton. I never take self medications.
And i am really very careful when it comes to hygiene.

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

This can be successfully treated with creams and minimally invasive treatments. You will need to laser your hair to permanently treat them.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories