Lumps In Body

many lumps in my body specially in my hand.. and that's painful.. my right hand is not round like clock properly.. please give me a suggestion and test


DrNaeem Chaudry

You should consult a surgeon
usually these lumps are not serious
but if cause pain they need to be removed through surgery


Get biopsy of anyone


MBBS, PGD, MS, MCPS | Islamabad

review-img 17 Positive Reviews

dear pt

u need to see a good physician for examination, assesment, correct diagonosis and further evaluation.


MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-img 188 Positive Reviews

Aoa these are benign but I suggest you get yourself examined by a competent physician and investigations


MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK) | Lahore

review-img 48 Positive Reviews

Lumps like that are common. See a surgeon to reach a proper diagnosis and whether it needs removal or not.