Plantar Fascistic

i have plantar fascistic. Uric acid is normal i think it is due to bone spur. What is the best Treatment for this problem? Is injection must?


Unfortunately its one of those conditions that can last from months to more than a year. Injections amongst other things are an option but being the best option is debatable. There are other things that you can do for example taking antiinflammatory medications, doing gentle excersize and using special soles. Theres plenty of literature on the internet to read about. Injections are actually quite painful for plantar fascitis


MBBS, MCPS Family Medicine | Karachi

No injection is not important. Take artifen 50 mg twice.and there are excercises for it shown in youtube.please follow that.