Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, pakistan

I got married 3 months ago, and not conceive yet. today, I consult a gynecologist for this. she told me there is no issue and also she recommends me the medicine (Pregnacare Conception attached). Can you please confirm me either I should take the medicine? if Yes then please tell me the time for the start of medicine (During or after [periods)

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Kiran Fatima

Dr. Kiran Fatima - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

105 Positive Reviews

Asalam alaikum. G theak hai ap le lo periods ke foran bad. Agar phir bhi ap ko aram na ae to ap mere se dobara consult karein inshallah Allah behter kare ga

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali

Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Yup its gud ..u can take it any time..between periods also.. Some patients used to experience after taste,constipation and bloating..if u experience these ,then it can be changed..but dont forget to take folic acid daily.

Post Owner

I am taking this medicine (Pregnacare Conception) from last three weeks, right after my periods. last month i got my periods on 14th of august and in the previous month I got my periods on 17th of July, 20th of June and the previous one were on 17th of May. This month I have severe periods pain from 8th of September but still I have not gotten my periods. can you please guide me what is the reason of this pain and there are still any chances of pregnancy or not?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsen

Dr. Uzma Mohsen - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

It can be taken any time during the cycle .

Post Owner

I am taking this medicine (Pregnacare Conception) from last three weeks, right after my periods. last month i got my periods on 14th of august and in the previous month I got my periods on 17th of July, 20th of June and the previous one were on 17th of May. This month I have severe periods pain from 8th of September but still I have not gotten my periods. can you please guide me what is the reason of this pain and there are still any chances of pregnancy or not?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

222 Positive Reviews

Aoa
its non hormonal-can b taken anytime...
tc...

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Javeria Gulzar

Dr. Javeria Gulzar - Gynecologist

| MBBS | MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | PPCR | | Islamabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

u can take it any time

Attach Photo here: