Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Dietitian

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 29 Years old, Karachi

I want to start steroid cycle followed by PCT cycle..Also need connected to doctor such that the cycle should go on in proper manner!. Please can you help me with this ?. Note:I know the side effects and all .

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Clomid (Clomifene) is definitely one of the strongest PCT compounds. It is mainly used by bodybuilders that have taken heavy anabolic steroid cycles. A typical dosage for Clomid is between 20 to 50mg per day for 2 to 4 weeks.

The next steroid commonly used on PCT is human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). Gonadotropin itself is a luteinizing hormone. It should be taken during the cycle and 1-2 weeks before PCT. Typical dosages range from 500 to 2000 units per week.

please remember! When you get off a cycle of anabolic steroids, your weight will be lost ALWAYS, the result will not remain with you completely, no matter what you use the PCT and no matter what you believe in, you will always lose weight and strength until you reach the starting point of your cycle. 

The fact that the male body on average produces about five milligrams of testosterone per day, which means that every day we get half a tablet of Methane. With anabolic steroids, the human body takes dozens of times more testosterone than without them. Take, for example, the weakest Testosterone Propionate, whose daily dosage is 100 mg of substance, relative to 5 mg, is the sky and the ground, and for a week some athletes can bring up to 1000 mg. Now you understand the development benefits of chemistry.

regards
Dr.Anam

if your queries had been answered well please do share your feedback on the given link below

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/nutritionist/anam-umair

Post Owner

So u can help me. Do I set a online appointment???

3 years ago

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

yes I can help you with the PCT procedure

I can explain you

thank you

3 years ago

Post Owner

I already taken creatine from past 1 month

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I already taken creatine

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

this one is best

or use the one I prescribed

steroids are not showing on the pharmacy list as it not meant to prescribed from here

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories