Breathing Problem


Mujy sans lany ma problem hote hai aur body ma pain b ho jata hai,balgam b ati hai, mujy kis specialist k pass Jana chay plz help me


MBBS,FCPS | Karachi

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

It appears that you have allergy or even asthma. If you are in Karachi you may consult me at my clinic through MARHAM or consult a physician in your city.

Dr. M. Saeed Shekhani


Medical specialist or pulmonologist


You should consult chest specialist or pulmonologist
Take light exercise
Take two spoon of honey daily
Take lot of water 12 glasses per day


We have to go for history in detail...kindly post the full history like kitnay saal se ha seasonal ha tb to ni hui ya koe aur symptom...then ll have to assess and give u proper guidance

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)