Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Aggressive Behaviour

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 5 years old, Gujranwala

My son is 5-years old. It’s been over 2 years, we have been upset due to some changes in his behaviour. He grew up alone and has no other brother except one recently born sister. We don’t live in Pakistan.

During the past few years, we have been seeing aggressiveness, stubbornness, hostile nature in his personality. He dislikes playing and sharing his things/toys with others. My family is currently on vacation in Pakistan for 2 months.

On the other side, he is pretty active, intelligent and enjoy recreational activities at school as per his KG -Teacher.

I would highly appreciate if you could prescribe any treatment or medication which can help us changing his behavior and overcome this problem. Thank you. Regards

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

No drug treatment at this age, behavioral modification will works. Talk to your convient psychiatrist or psychologist

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

226 Positive Reviews

you must give him homeopathic medicine it's safe and no side effects all problem will completely cure InshaAllah kindly book appointment with me

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Consultant Psychiatrist MD, CPD (Child & Adolescent Mental Health), Certified Geriatric Psychiatrist (APPNA) | Lahore

review-stars

465 Positive Reviews

we need to have a detailed conversation with child and each parent individually. aggression ( provoked/unprovoked) degree of stubbornness and hostile behavior ( towards family members/ with friends/ with siblings) and any cruel behavior towards animals. no diagnosis can be established based on this history. tk appointment for addressing the issues of the child

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories