Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety And Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, sudan

Almost 2 years before I felt very anxious for my first uni presentation so, I was not able to do that and I felt so guilty for that. After that I felt so scared of life in general and felt suicidal. It seemed like a major episode of depression for few months. But after that I push myself to come out of that and I got better with time but I never recovered completely. I never came back to my normal self until now . Now I feel scared ,anxious, hopeless and helpless. I feel no motivation and excitement. Sometimes I have strange feelings about how life works and then I feel very disgusting. All I wish is to skip living this life and to die. My query is if it is depression or it is just mY personal weakness.

Psychologist in Karachi - Iqra Sarfaraz

Iqra Sarfaraz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

You need psychological help immediately.... kindly book an appointment with psychologist n get help.... you can call me through Marham.....

Post Owner

Thank you for replying

5 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana

Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Its a very common  experience , dont go hard on yourself. There are ebbs and flows in motivation level. Anxiety and depressive experiences could be a part of everyday life too. For comprehensive assessment , more information and in depth analysis usually required. If possible have a sitting with a mental health professional in Sudan. Till then start regular exercise , take care of your diet and jott down key issues on your mind. You can seek my opinion by forwarding on this address drhotiana@gmail.com

Post Owner

Thanx a lot for your kind suggestion

5 years ago

Post Owner

I have forward it to your address.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment