Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety, Fear

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Karachi

I'm having anxiety from past 6-7 months but now this is too frequent . I don't know why this is happening? What to do plz help because of this I can't concentrate to my studies .

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

There can be various reasons for anxiety which need to be addressed . U can book my online consultation appointment for detailed assessment and treatment

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani

Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani - Psychiatrist

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

As u r having too much anxiety that u can't study. U need detailed assesment from psychiatrist. U can book my appointment.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1410 Positive Reviews

Welcome, your history is very short to understand the condition, because anxiety can be the diagnosis and the presentation of underlying depression or anything else, try to figure out the triggers of the anxiety for example during anxiety try to identify the thoughts coming in your mind and what emotions do you feel and how do you react in this situation and what consequences do feel in this particular anxiety event and how frequently happens in a day? how this thing affects your daily like? one thing you have told the you have poor concentration in studies, how is your sleep pattern means time, duration, quality? how is your mood in a day while dealing with people around you, your appetite, social life, health status, relationship with family members? and any depressive symptoms like low mood, lack of interest, decrease energy, lack of motivation, pessimistic thoughts? try assess yourself and visit a psychiatrist if symptoms are significantly affecting your life. Thank you

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani

Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani - Psychiatrist

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

Can u come to my clinic today or another day for assessment, diagnosis and treatment?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories